Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Re: Guest post?

Hi

I wanted to follow up and see if you had a chance to see my previous email. 

Our experts have a wide range of knowledge covering everything from mobile app development to design and branding.

Let me know if you are interested in a guest contribution from one of our experts – we'd love to get involved.

Thanks for your time,

Juno Yates



On Wed Oct 19 2022 at 3:37:05 PM Juno Yates wrote:

Hi ,

 

I hope this email finds you well! My name is Juno and I am a content writer for Big Human, a digital product studio that goes beyond. We help to design digital products, build brands, and sometimes, entire companies from startups to F500 brands!

 

I was doing some research on the latest tech trends and I came across this blog post of yours https://jen2hanson.blogspot.com/2021/06/what-is-native-app-development-native.html. Your writing is very inspiring and insightful! I had some titles in mind for future blog posts and I would love to submit a draft to you for a guest submission on your blog, if that is something you would be interested in. 

 

Here are some topics I had in mind. Do let me know if any of these would fit your blog best, and if not, I'd be more than happy to brainstorm with you on a title to hook any reader to well-written content for your site!



  • X Best UX/UI Design Tools for Designers in 2022

  • Leading Ways to Use Digital Strategy to Transform Any Business

  • Top Ways UX Research Benefits Your App

  • A Dive Into The Latest NFT Trends of 2022

  • Understanding The Different Types of NFTs



Thank you!

 

Juno Yates | Content Writer

Big Human

bighuman.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment